Pay-per-click advertising is most common in search engine results pages (SERPs), like Google or Bing, but is also used on social channels.
In this advertisers pay a fee each time one of your ads is clicked. Vidya corporation covers different platforms like Google, Facebook, YouTube in this service.
Benefits of PPC:
When people search for your keywords, you know their search intent and can display the most relevant ad to your audience. This means more clicks and a greater chance of a conversion.
Paid advertising will help you rise to the top in a competitive market and be seen by potential customers who may not know that you exist. It can help you promote your next marketing initiative, improve brand awareness.
PPC Management and Tracking:
Paid advertising is not "set it and forget it." You need to manage and constantly monitor your ads to ensure that you're reaching optimal results. Management, analysis, and tracking are crucial to a PPC.
What is PPC Management?
PPC management covers a wide range of techniques, including creating and adjusting goals, split testing, introducing new keywords, optimizing conversion paths, and shifting plans to reach goals.
Overall, PPC management is a hefty undertaking, which is why investing in solid PPC management tools could be a great idea.
PPC Metrics to Track
Metrics are everything. Here are some key metrics to track within your PPC campaign.
· Clicks: refer to the total number of clicks you receive on an ad. This metric is affected by your keyword selection and the relevance of your ad copy.
· Cost per click (CPC): measures the price you pay for each click on your ad.
· Ad spends: is the amount you are spending on your ads. You can optimize this by improving your Quality Score.
· Conversion rate: refers to the percentage of people that complete the call-to-action on your landing page and become a lead or customer.
· Cost per conversion: refers to the cost to generate a lead. This is calculated as the total cost of an ad divided by the number of conversions.
· Quality Score (QS): determines ad positioning, so it's an important metric to keep an eye on.
Vidya corporation covers different platforms like Google, Facebook, YouTube in this services and can help you rise to the top in a competitive market.